Thursday, August 16, 2007

sixth meeting...(competene and exellence)

1. For one week, challenge yourself to:
a. Get high score in a quiz or seatwork,
b. To recite in class at least once in any courses;
c. To submit a quality assignment or requirement

On your journal, process your experience with the aid of the following guide questions:
a. What challenge did you take?
*I challenge myself to get a high score in a quiz or in a seatwork.
b. Were you able to beat the challenge? How do you feel about it?
*yes, i am able to beat the challenge. I feel very satisfied tha I am able to meet the challenge and I prove o myself that i can do many things, I just need o trust myself.
c. What have you realized/learned from your experience?
*I learned tha everybody needs self-confidence in order for them to get their wants. they need to trust themselves, just like what I have done. We need to strive hard to attain he success hat we wan to achieve.

No comments: