Thursday, August 30, 2007

- tenth meeting -

1. cite an experience wherein you experience negative peer pressure.
*my high school friends are good. but sometimes they wanted to make 'gala' even the day before our examinations. I can't say no to them, so most of the time I can't sleep on time because I need to review for the exams. But sometimes this has good effects on me because I forgot all the problems that i have encountered.
2. how did you react to it? why?
*I just join them because they promised me that we are going home early because they also need to review ou lessons, sometimes we conduct a group study.
3. what did you feel about your reaction and decision?
*it's alright with me, because I have fun when I'm with them. And I didn't fail the exam so it's okay.
4.what have you learned from your experience?
*We should always decide for ourselves and not our friends or anyone.

No comments: